Hello World!
Can you imagine that this is my first ever blog - of a techie since last 12-13 years. I should have started it a long time back, but then its never too late.
The main motivation is to use it as a diary to track my life and main events of it. I missed on recording a lot of activities related to Agam, my son who turned 5 this month, but I don't want to miss on recording important events related to Sharan - my daughter who turned 7 months old on 3rd of this month.
Before I divulge into my kids' stuff, let me first wish a warm Happy Birthday to my youngest brother Chhotu bhaji - he turned 29 today. I wish the best for him in the year and life ahead. We had nice talk yesterday night. I hope he gets married this year :)
On Sharan - my Sher - she got her teeth this week. We were waiting to see a glimpse of it since last 4 months - yes she was giving signs that she will have teeth soon when she was just 3 months old. She was in good form this week as she got not one or two, but 4 teeth in a week. We saw the bottom-left tooth first, then two upper teeth, and yesterday I saw her bottom-right tooth peeping out. Now her next target is CRAWL - or I should say PROWL because of the way she make lion sounds grrrrrrrr... grrr...rrrr :). But that is the lowest sound that she makes - her cries are the loudest in the whole wide world!
Agam bhaji is having fun these days. I was surprised to see the dictation that he is doing these days - credit to his Mom and him! Seems Kumon is working well.
At job, PE4 is pretty much over. I prepared my resume today for next assignment. Based on what I hear from Nancy Stein today at dinner, I may or may not float the resume after that. Greencard's I-140 approval is easily 6 to 8 months away before I could start looking for a better/stable job. And in the meantime, I have to survive this economic downturn working for eBusiness Intl (ebintl.com) thru whom I have applied for GC this time.
More soon...
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment