Yes, dinosaurs and robots co-exist - they co-exist everywhere - you can find them anywhere you go in our house. Dinosaurs were roaming around at our home since quite some time (they were there even at our Parkside apartments home), but robots are new. They both are craze these days. We see new robots everyday - thanks to Lego blocks and creativity of its creator, Mr Agam. We saw the best one yesterday - it was Agam's version of Pixar's WALL-E, so I named it AGAM-E. :) I gave Agam the printout of WALL-E's wallpaper, and he went back and created a very nice robot out of it that looked like WALL-E. Challenging part was its eyes, and both Mom and Dad were pleasantly surprised with how Agam did that.
I remember I picked up Dinosaurs table mat along with ABCD and 123 mats from Walmart when Agam must be 1 or 2 years. He learned ABC and 123 pretty quickly from those table mats (credit to his Mom again), but never able to learn about Dinosaurs till he was around 4 years. But he is good now as he was able to identify all the types of dinos at Discovery Place in our (first) visit there this month. I was happy :)
Reading is what is being stressed these days. He is able to read and pronounce most of the words now, but is slow in it. It will take months of practice to be fluent. And Agam knows that once he is able to read properly, then we will get lots of Robotics books for Agam to learn and make REAL ROBOTS.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment